Friday, September 15, 2006

shauk der shauk
lamha ba lamha
lehr pe lehr

i feel myself unravelled and explored
the shell cracked in oblivion
i feel my veils lifted ever so slow
and yet not slow enough to escape notice

i feel you close
coming closer every passing moment

i have cherished my being within myself
i have preserved my solitary self with care

you seem to walk right through
i feel stirred all over and within

your words are tender
your affection compassionate

i can sustain passion within only when restrained
i can feel life merely when it's around and not within

you make me feel alive beyond my comprehension
with life comes pain

i feel my nerves kindled every now and then
you tread my dreamlands soft and slow
yet i feel my universe shaky and unnerved

i am suspended by the theads of my defences
each one you seep through falls within with a weight of its own

i carry the weight of my being and experience
i cannot carry you without awareness

my conscious self fails to answer my sub conscious
i find you getting through
i am afraid of a time you get to me

you get to me already
i am afraid still

what exactly scares me is beyond me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home